Saturday, August 7, 2010

Busy Summer

So I am completely new to this.  Not sure what I will have to say or if anyone will even be interested but this will at least be a good way for family and friends to keep up with us.

Ever since school let out in May we have been on the go.  The kids are always busy and on the go.  Jaret quit working at Midas in May when his internship at Central Community Church was finished.  He is now a full time Associate Pastor/Youth Pastor at CCC.  It has been an interesting change of events in our lives.  He is much happier working for God.  We have wonderful youth leaders helping us with AfterGlow, which is our youth group at CCC.  They are a great bunch of teens!

As for myself, well, I have enjoyed watching our 4 children this summer and am rather sad school is getting ready to start back up.  Luckily, Jaret and I have decided that in December I will be able to stop work and begin helping him out at our church.  I am very excited for this new opportunity in my life.

So when I think of more to say I will be back.  This may take some time to get everything up and going.

No comments:

Post a Comment